Tuesday 14 May 2013

Nine West, Steven Madden & Betsey Johnson Blogger Preview


Nine West
Steve Madden
Betsey Johnson

Last week I had the pleasure of attending Nine West, Steven Madden and Betsey Johnson Blogger Preview of their up coming Spring/Summer collection.

Steve Madden is easily one of America's most successful shoe designers and had really taken off in popularity in Australian over the last few years.Steve Madden's collection features 90s revival style clogs, bright neon satchels  distressed leather boots to killer heels adorned with rock star bling!

Nine West is unveiling a classic sophisticated collection with pointed toe pumps and kitten heels in bright and peachy tones. My favourite was definitely the sweet bow detailing on their 'Kilianna' flat (shown above). However, their collection also moves away from the classic styles and into a more futuristic and exotic trends with platforms featuring mirrored panels and sandals with intricate beading creating a Moroccan inspired twist.

Betsey stole the show for me with the collection exuding that undeniable quirky and playful Betsey edge. Styles feature sky high heels in tutti-frutti shades mixed with cut-out details and spiked heels making that extra statement. This June sees the launch of Betsey Blue, a range tailored for the bride-to-be on her special day, featuring classic styles covered in diamante embellishments and crystal detailing.

Overall, I loved all three collections and definitely keep an eye out for their release in June-August!


14 comments:

  1. These collections look amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, could choose some of these shoes for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everythiiiing! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, in LOVE with the spikes on the shoes! Thanks for sharing, will be on the look out! :D

    www.thepersiantrendsetter.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Fizza

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the leopard ones!
    Check my blog and let me know if you want to follow each other!

    http://www.attitudeunique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Moroccan-inspired beading :)

    Thara from Moss and Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, attempt it because you could be among the lucky couple.


    My page www.getfitnstrong.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and it´s great! I like your sense of style and follow you now.
    hope you will like my blog and follow me too.LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!

    The preview collections look pretty exciting! It looks like it's about being bold this year.
    Thanks for sharing the upcoming seasons' fashion sneak peek Jess!

    XX B
    http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My!!! I love those shoes! Each n every one of them!!! So so pretty!!!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jess, those stockings are literally the bee's knees. They look great on you! P.s. I'm in love with your style!


    xo


    http://fashionyurseatbelt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh, I need to save up so I can buy all of those shoes! They are absolutely gorgeous! I need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thumbs up guys you are really carrying out a great job.auto paint

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

xox